Yoga, meditation, health and wellbeing retreat in Queenstown, New Zealand!
25th october-28th october
Do you crave a change in your life, mindset and health? If you answered yes to this question, then this retreat is for you!
We know from personal experience how hard it is to change long held habits, beliefs upon ourselves and our health, so we created this retreat for you. ‘Back to Wellness’, is about getting you back to your optimal health. Not just physically, but more importantly mentally and emotionally, and energetically. This is a weekend long stay, working on yourself and your health. And really, it is all about YOU. No commitments, nothing to do other than yoga, mediate and chill. We give you the tools, the resources and the continuous love so that you can flourish into the person and health you want to.
As quailifed holistic health and lifestyle coaches and yoga teachers we have got the skills to help you get to where you want to be.
All you need to know about the best weekend of your life (so far):
- Held in Mt Creighton, which is a 10 minute drive from Queenstown.
- Arrival at our beautiful space is between 2pm-6pm on friday afternoon (25th october).
- 3 nights, 4 days (arrive friday 2-6pm, leave monday morning, 28th, before 10am). We will have 2 full days, and 2 half days.
- You can arrive via car, from wherever you are driving from OR the nearest airport being Queenstown. Airport transfer included.
- Our mission and theme of the retreat is ‘Restore, revitalise and rejuvenate’. What does this mean? It means that this weekend is all about you and your health. We focus on all the practices that will allow your body to feel rested and refreshed and ready to take on the world.
- 2x daily yoga classes. This is all levels yoga, so wherever you are in your yoga journey, you will be provided for. Mats are included, but you are very welcome to bring your own.
- 2x daily meditation classes. This will be anything from 10-30 minutes. (Don’t worry if you have never practiced mediation before! This is very beginner friendly.)
- 1x daily, workout. This is completely optional as it is 6am in the morning, but if you are an early morning riser and think you would benefit from this, then the option is there for you.
- 1x one-on-one, 1hr 15min coaching session with Ceri or Braedy throughout the weekend. This is where we dive deep into some of your main health concerns or lifestyle struggles and even setting some goals. We have a chat about it and find out how you can implement some strategies that truly work into your life. There is also a 1 hour follow up consult, 1 month after you leave the retreat, to chat about how life has been going and set more steps in place!
- 1x daily journaling session. This is completely guided, giving you the resources and the means to dive deep into your habits, thoughts and emotions and bring up anything that has been hidden for so long. This is an immensely helpful tool to help us to grow and flourish.
- Workshops on stress management, goal setting and healthy living.
- A guided walk to reflect and find gratitude in all that is around us. This is dependant on weather. This will be all levels and no fitness is required.
- 3x daily nutritious meals per day. These meals are jam packed with love, nourishment and so many healthy nutrients to make you feel your best. Vegetarian meals. Fully catered. Please let us know asap, if you have any dietary requirements, such as gluten free, dairy free, or vegan, as we can cater for you.
MEET YOUR TEACHERS
- RYT 200 hr yoga teacher
- Qualified holistic health and lifestyle coach
- Qualified group fitness instructor and HIIT trainer
- Passionate about all things, health, wellness, outdoor lifestyle and motivating people to become the best version of themselves.
- Teaching styles and specialities: Yin and yang style classes. We build heat in the body, we find space, we move and then we slow down and connect in with the breath and ourselves (our true selves)
- Check me out on Instagram & Facebook
- RYT 200hr Yoga teacher
- Inspiration Coach
- Continuing self study into the art of Facilitation
- Co developer of the Agni + Apas Workshop
- Nature and adventures enthusiast with a practice dedicated to self-love
- Teaching styles and specialties: Yin Yang, Hatha, Vinyasa, and restorative. Love practicing Sthira Sukham (Steady & Relaxed) to engage the body and ease the mind.
Shared bunk rooms (6 persons in room): $700 4 BEDS LEFT AVAILABLE!
Private room (king bed): $900 SOLD OUT
Shared room for couples or friends (1 king bed, 2 people): $1,600 ($800 each) SOLD OUT!
Shared Private Room
Sign up now! Fill in the contact form below to secure your spot in your life-changing weekend away!
*Deposit of $200 is needed to secure your spot in the retreat, and payment plans are available!
-All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
-All rooms/beds are shared, unless paid private room.
-All deposits are non-refundable.
-You have until 30 days before the retreat to request any refunds.
-If you have any food allergies, let us know asap, so we can cater for you.
*retreat must be paid in full three days prior to the retreat start date
Please get in contact with us with any of your questions or to book in to the “Back To Wellness” Retreat!
“It was a very nurturing and nonjudgemental environment. I feel lighter and I have a plan in place to make the changes I want”- Toni White