Who knew that chucking random goodies into a jar could taste so good?
This recipe came to me as I was in a rush to make a snack for my full day of study, so I chucked a few things In a jar and bam, literally the best thing ever. Gooey, sweet, but also a little tangy and health boosting, what more could you want?
Its packed full of long-lasting energy, to get you through the day and it tastes fecking amazing, heres how:
choose your own portions depending on how much you like of each thing, and don’t be afraid to mix and match the ingredients!
What You Need:
Granola-homemade (recipe HERE), or store-bought
2 tbsp of chia seeds with 4 tbsp of coconut milk, left over night
2. 8 Pitted dates, chopped
3. 6 cubes or real passionfruit melted (you can get this in the freezer section in any supermarket, look for cubed passionfruit)
4. Blueberries, warmed so the juices come out
5. Chopped almonds-Soaked over night, or boil for 5 mins
6. Walnuts, roughly chop
7. Drizzle of honey
8. 2 TBSP diary free, coconut yogurt
9. Dash of coconut sugar
10. 1 tsp chia seeds
12. Coconut shreds
13. 1 TBSP of flax seeds
14. Cocoa nibs
15. fill with coconut milk, can leave over-night, this softens the granola, which tastes sooo good.
Pile everything on top, and voila! you have got the easiest most delish snack Ever!